Saturday, March 19, 2016

I Believe !!!!

I generally do not insert pictures on my blog !! 
But this one I couldn't resist , had  to share with you all !!!
 
It says ..all that  I want to write !!!

Sometimes there are stormy moments in your life. Times when everything just  does not seem right, and that's the time in your life when your friends do more than just walk with you..... 

They become Angels ...with no wings just in disguise of ordinary person living an ordinary life ....

Who says they reside only in heaven few walk among us on the earth to share our happiest hours and deepest sorrows !! 

Some just dream ! Some just feel ! I have held her in my arms !  

Angels do exist !! I met mine !  

Hope you all meet your's soon !! 


1 comment:

Web Designers Pitampura said...

Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.