Monday, March 26, 2012

Dance Through Life


How would tomorrow look? How would my world interact?

When I look out the window at the bright sunshine, blue skies and magical clouds, somewhere along the way, I began to remember about the cause and effect. Suddenly some limitations came into existence. Continuing to grow and mature, I learned to reason and apply my own critical thinking to situations that may or may not happen. I start creating a new reality within the context of my mind and my past experiences.( Wonderful as well as some worth erasing )

Every day we would do well to forget many of the happenings of our yesterday. No bias, no fear, no limitations, no expectations, just wonder. Wonder and curiosity accompanied by joy and love. This intrigues me greatly!!!

How many times you really have said “YES “, when actually you wanted to say a “NO”?
Have you ever felt, that in the life’s ups and downs, we actually have stopped dancing? the life has become stale or is on a standstill ?

One day hopeful, the other goes in sheer destitute, one day in love, the next day hateful ( worth erasing ! ), one moment playful, the next moment serious, and one day success is at your feet , the next day you  embrace failure.

We're constantly moving and changing. The only constant is the calmness, the stillness, the silence, the quiet place deep inside where spirit connects spirit. We generally feel it in the closest moments of intimacy with family or significant others.

It is experienced in the greatest insightful moment of joy and all words, all senses; all intellectual capacity has escaped us. There is nothing left to figure out, there is only to forget. 

But there is something more to this experience of life. Don’t you think we are confided to living a life sentence in our self created jail? We are just conditioned beasts of labor and love.

There is, and always was, so much more available to us. It exists everywhere, in the most extraordinary and ordinary. The only way I can explain the discovery, is to dance through the road of life.

Many things may seem unattainable, it is the peak possibility, of that there is no doubt.

But, a grain of salt brings flavor to the most tasteless things in the world, I want to be that grain of salt ( though very small ) and flavor each day for a fantastic experience of life .

I want to dance through  life ……and I am exactly doing that !!!!!!


No comments: